Information for Employers
Below are resources for employers who need assistance with hiring employees, job training, downsizing, or other employer information.
Post a Job Opening
Advertise your vacant position by posting job openings online and more.
- The New CalJOBSSM Post job openings and search for employees.
- Local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM: Many local centers advertise open positions for local businesses.
Find Qualified Workers
Use these resources to search for qualified workers in your area.
- The New CalJOBSSM: Register to find employees and review résumés.
- Local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM: Search for local offices that provide recruitment.
- The Employment Development Department’s (EDD) Online Job Center
Here is some general information relating to employment.
- Local America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM: Your local center can assist you with information about downsizing and how to help your employees find other jobs.
- Labor Market Information for Employers: Information and data specifically for employers and business owners, such as wages, data for your business plan, and more.
- Layoff Alternatives: There are alternatives to layoffs that may help your business.
- Workforce Preparation and Training
- Tax Information
- Organized Labor
- Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Apprenticeship Standards