Resources and Services for Veterans
Helpful information for veterans, including education, training/job opportunities, and more.
- The Welcome Home: Creating a Campus Climate of Wellness for Returning Veterans
A 2-day Veterans Summit for Community College faculty and staff aimed at increasing awareness of military culture and the mental health needs of student veterans.
- Department of Veteran Affairs
Services for returning service members.
- Education Resources for Veterans
There are several education programs available for veterans which may be used for a wide variety of VA-approved education and training programs.
- Job Fairs and Workshops
Job fairs and workshops throughout California. Job fairs and workshops for veterans are marked with an American flag.
- WorkforceOne November Newsletter
Includes resources for serving veterans, and employment-related data for veterans.
- California High-Speed Rail Authority and California Department of Veterans Affairs Sign Strategic Agreement
The California High-Speed Rail Authority joined the California Department of Veterans Affairs in a major effort to maximize small business participation, especially to those downs by disabled veterans, on the high-speed rail project.