Obtain information on information on programs and services, resources, policy guidance, and funding opportunities for the workforce community.
Local Workforce Development Boards
- California Workforce Development Board: The California Workforce Development Board assists the Governor in setting and guiding policy in the area of workforce development.
- Local Workforce Development Boards: The statewide workforce development system is comprised of 49 Local Workforce Development Areas, each with its own business-led Local Workforce Development Board. They provide seamless services among various workforce programs community leadership around workforce issues.
- CWDB Prop 39 Support Initiative: The purpose of this Information Notice is to advise the workforce community of the availability of approximately $3 million for grants through Proposition 39 Pre-Apprenticeship Support, Training and Placement program.
- Career Pathways Program Grants: California Career Pathways Trust Request for Applications for K-14 Career Pathways Program Grants due by 3/28/14.
- Grant Funding Opportunities: Grant information to assist the workforce community with grant resources.
- WIA Policies, Legislation, and Plans: Information on policies, legislation, and plans related to the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), such as the Strategic State Plan, WIA/Wagner-Peyser Act directives and information notices, and more.
- Wagner-Peyser Act Information: Obtain information about employment services so workers, job seekers, and businesses can find the services they need in one-stop locations.
- The EDD Workforce Partners: Information on programs and services, resources, policy guidance, and funding opportunities as it relates to the Workforce Investment Act and Californias workforce development system.
- Business Services Resource Catalog
- (add Federal and State links with concise explanation of WIA mandatory partners and stakeholders)